The Beach


Standing on the sand
The evening sun in my hand
The huge waves are becoming small with time
As I stand there in state listening to their rhyme
The breeze whispers quietly in my ears to me
They tell me to stop, stop this agony
Agony of sorrow, agony of pain
Agony of love, agony that's vain
They tell me you're a man of principles
A man with a conscious a man invincible
They fill me with inspiration
To be worthy of admiration
To succeed in the life given to me
To be finally able to make everyone see
See my determination, see my courage
Not see my ignorance but my knowledge.
I want the world to believe that I shall offer humanity the best
That I shall make everyone happy and leave none in distress.
So here on this beach, I decide
To not limit myself, to never confide.


By VM

Comments

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts