As I took a stroll down the memory lane, my dear jane




As I took a stroll down the memory lane, 

I remembered it all, I remembered you jane. 

I remembered the joy, and I remembered the pain 

As I took a stroll down the memory lane. 

I remembered the kiss we shared in the rain, 

I remembered the love, I remembered it's reign, 

I remembered the walks, and the talks, 

I remembered the waves crashing with rocks, 

As I took a stroll down the memory lane. 

I remembered it all, I remembered you jane, 

I remembered the fame, and I remembered the shame, 

I remembered the parties, and the champagne, 

I remembered you again, oh my beautiful jane, 

As I took a stroll down the memory lane. 

I remembered those folk, oh the outrage it brings, 

The way they spoke, like when the devil sings, 

I remember that song, that denied our love, 

That left us broken like a wingless dove. 

Though I smile with my lips my heart cries in pain, 

For I forbid myself to stroll down the memory lane ever again.


By VM

Comments

  1. Bdia, 🔥⚡💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these poems . You are a very good writer. Keep writing more poems like this .loved them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts