A forever to expect



As I gazed onto the world, 

A question dawned on me, 

My mind like a sail Unfurled, 

As it slowly questioned reality. 

As I saw the withering rose, 

I pitied its fading allure. 

For Without the flower the thorns expose, 

The unrelenting core. 

If one day everything just stops, 

If one day everything just fades, 

If one day every being that walks, 

Slowly breaks and degrades. 

Will that declaration of forever, 

Ever be there for me? 

And as my hands bever, 

I implore you to see, 

That if everything shall fade, 

Is there a forever to expect? 

That if all that is made

That sleeps and have slept

Will one day dive into slumber, 

To never wake up, 

With every little blunder

And every last sup, 

It all comes down to the question, 

Is forever meant for the immortal? 

Or an inarticulate concession, 

To the gods' favoured mortal.


-VM

Comments

  1. Nice poem
    Loved it
    Ver nice broooooo
    Aag laga di tune 😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work
    Loved it bro ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. vishu , u r just amazing and ur poems are just fab .............
    🤍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep writing dear Vishnu.. you have heights to go..
    Best wishes and good luck 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noiceeeee vishuuu��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts