Slender Man



 He stands still

He stands alone

A faceless king

A true bygone 

He visits children 

In the dark of night 

They see him and run

Choosing flight over fight 

They are his puppets

He knows them well 

He is the culprit

On this plane he dwells 

He is the slender man 

He wears a black suit 

Looking at him I ran 

He just followed in pursuit

I've been running from him 

For days and nights

All seems blurry, all seems glim

Nothing can save me Not money not knights

He will catch me 

I know he will 

Only darkness I will see 

When I am buried under the hill. 


By VM

Comments

  1. Very nice poem...Loved it ❤
    Keep writing wonderful poems like this.✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts