The winds of love ❤




From talking for hours, 
To not even a single call, 
The thing that was ours, 
Is now a long haul. 
Let's go back into the past that we had , 
Let's go back to those days again, 
Let's find, comfort we once had, 
Let's drown in our sorrows again. 
We found each other, In our darkest times
When we were both broken and alone, 
We found each other among those horrible minds, 
Among the dead and the bygone. 
Our eyes met accross the room, 
I walked over to you slow, 
Among the crowd it was just me and you, 
Us and wind's soft blow. 
Maybe it was that wind's soft tingling, 
It was the mellow rhyme she sang, 
Maybe it was that song that she was singing, 
That enticed me to take your hand. 
As we danced slowly to that song's leaven, 
I was mesmerized by your glow, 
You were like an angel from the heaven, 
Sent to me by the wind's soft blow. 
As look at the sky, I wonder now
Why that summer breeze
Felt cold somehow, 
When I saw you with him, Dancing to our song, 
When I held that ring and you left me alone. 
It was the wind that bought us together, 
It was you who did us part, 
It was the wind that could have kept us forever, 
But it was you who kept us apart. 

By VM

Comments

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts