I have loved, and lost

 


Huge waves of the ocean crashing on the rocks, 

The moon ever so beautiful, But my sorrow does she mocks. 

The grey of the clouds in the sky, 

Is the eternal symbol of my agony

Still screaming for an answer of why, 

For the reason of God's own blasphemy. 

Oh I see that face, 

That beautiful face everywhere I go, 

I long for the embrace, 

The embrace I'll never again know. 

Oh I see those magical eyes, 

Deeper than the deepest of seas, 

Every angel of heaven cries, 

For her passing they can't appease. 

The orange glow of sol at dusk, 

Remind of her Auburn hair, 

A constant reminder that Isabelle busk, 

Is no longer for me there. 

So here I sit under the bough, 

Thoughts in my head betossed 

And tell thee it feels how, 

To have loved and to have lost.


-VM

Comments

  1. Tatsat Malhotra25 March 2021 at 09:55

    Amazing Poetry ���� Loved it
    Waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting when your poems & poetry will be published in Schl Books !
    All The Best ! Upcoming Author ✨👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart touching superb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts