A dream amiss



What if all my reality is a dream floating amiss, 

Would that be such a misery or would that be a bliss? 

To know all the pain that was and still is, 

Never did exist nor will I ever miss.. 

Miss the sorrow of that last kiss, 

Or the hope that was lost forever in abyss. 

Oh the profound serenity, an enchantress she is, 

For the longing of her embrace, makes us question all this. 

But what of the love, the joy I reminisce, 

In a dream it'd be lost, cease to exist. 

To think of all that'll be gone and all I'll miss, It makes me think whether it should be like this, 

Oh what a puzzle it is to answer this; 

What if all my reality is a dream floating  amiss, 

Would that be such a misery or would that be a bliss? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Please share and comment on this blog. Your support matters a lot.

Popular Posts