Sparkle in your eyes



I don't know how the sun rises, 

But I know the sparkle of your eyes 

I don't know of hate despises, 

But I know how with you time flies 

I don't know what the future will hold,

Whether barren lead or flecks of gold 

Whether burnt fields or blooming crop 

Whether continuity and joy or sadness stop 

I don't know of the nature of scientific things 

I don't know of anything except my heart sings 

When it seems you smile, when sees you be 

When I saw you standing there by the sea 

I have my love, with my ignorance abound 

I have my shore, where my anchor is bound 

I don't know of the kings who raised palaces large 

I don't know of the tales or when love takes charge 

All I know is that you're the work of an angel wise 

I don't know much except the sparkle in your eyes


-VM

Comments

Popular Posts